Godlike

Something wrong

When terror wins, team receive 32 points .

6 de Set de 2019 08:51:47Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 10 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

6 de Set de 2019 08:51:47Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 10 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

6 de Set de 2019 08:51:17Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'Plant the Bomb'

When Ct wins, receive just 10 ??

5 de Set de 2019 21:40:37Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Counter-Terrorists defused the bomb

5 de Set de 2019 21:40:37Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Defuse the Bomb'

I realized that when C4 explodes, you get 10 points for every live CT.

6 de Set de 2019 16:22:14Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 10 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

6 de Set de 2019 16:22:14Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 10 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

6 de Set de 2019 16:21:44Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'Plant the Bomb'

The problem still remains. If anyone cares about the score, the best way to raise the score is by playing in terror. The difference in points is absurd!

Well ... I think this score system will not change. So, if when terror wins , he gets 30, 40 up to 50 points in the round, that the CT also gets the same points.

Nothing more just !!

1 hour ago, The Mighty Don't Kneel said:

i made a quick fix, tell me if the problem is still present, ill look into it more when i can

No. Till now it's going good. ?

hace 2 horas, The Mighty Don't Kneel dijo:

hice una solución rápida, dime si el problema aún está presente, lo investigaré más cuando pueda

I'm going to rectify

Well... it's like this .

terror wins !!

15 de Set de 2019 17:23:16Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

15 de Set de 2019 17:23:16Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

15 de Set de 2019 17:22:46Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'Plant the Bomb'

Ct wins

15 de Set de 2019 17:28:32Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'All Terrorists eliminated'de_dust2

15 de Set de 2019 17:27:36Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Counter-Terrorists defused the bomb'de_dust2

15 de Set de 2019 17:27:36Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Defuse the Bomb'

Something still is wrong !!!

Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'

Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'Plant the Bomb'de_dust2

On 9/15/2019 at 3:33 PM, The Mighty Don't Kneel said:

i made a quick fix, tell me if the problem is still present, ill look into it more when i can

the situation still goes on!
While the CT earns only 5 points for defusing C4, the terrorist can earn up to 32 points.

Does anyone realize that this scoring system is unfair ?

4 de Out de 2019 13:07:07Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

4 de Out de 2019 13:07:07Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

4 de Out de 2019 13:06:37Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'Plant the Bomb'de_dust2

37 points

4 de Out de 2019 13:04:02Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

4 de Out de 2019 13:04:02Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering 'Terrorists bombed the target'de_dust2

4 de Out de 2019 13:03:32Team Bonusmy team received a points bonus of 2 for triggering 'Plant the Bomb'

more 37

9 hours ago, Godlike said:

@ The Mighty Don't Kneel

Bro... correct that, this scoring system is ridiculous !

Why ridiculous? To see it another way, if the system comes like this by default, it has some logic, DD2 is a totally CT map, defending sites of DD2 is very easy compared to other maps, and planting the C4 is much more complicated, and if They are players with experience in the CT team on a public server, it is even more complicated, if you get more points to plant and win the round I dont see the problem since it is more difficult to plant than defen the sites.

Edited by Jboy

What I see  irrational, is that a regular player with a high rank in dd2 receives only 2 points or 4 if he kills an unregulated / noob / new player, and if any of these 3 come to kill you they get 25/16/14 points that will be subtracted from yours, for example: in a round they have crossed fire against 4 enemies and you manage to kill 3 and the last one kill you (nr / noob / new) u will dont get points the 3 casualties you obtained, because that player will subtract -25.

Edited by Jboy

In fact, this logic makes sense in thinking that the extra points serve as a reward for planting the bomb and protecting it until it explodes.  However, what would it look like in the case of ct?  Shouldn't we earn the same points that tr earn?  since for ct just need to protect the site or defuse the bomb.  I believe what he is talking about is how unequal it is to have the tr earning almost 25 points for completing his goal with the ct not getting closer near 25.

4 minutes ago, daniel said:

In fact, this logic makes sense in thinking that the extra points serve as a reward for planting the bomb and protecting it until it explodes.  However, what would it look like in the case of ct?  Shouldn't we earn the same points that tr earn?  since for ct just need to protect the site or defuse the bomb.  I believe what he is talking about is how unequal it is to have the tr earning almost 25 points for completing his goal with the ct not getting closer near 25.

I said is that THE MAP DD2, its distribution of spaces gives the CTS a total advantage and not the TT, so in this way that the TT win the round you should get more points if you meet the objective, for example the map "de_aztec" the site of A is a very big  site, with few boxes to hide, the advantage is neutral for both teams, in fact I could say that if you are fast you could arrive first than a CT.

I dont believe the distribution of the map to ct is fully advantageous.  If you are going with 2 or even 3 tr to B site you can certainly domain with some flashbangs and also, it is noteworthy that at least when im in the game, the tr always dominate zb site.  Otherwise, it becomes a bit challenging for both when everyone is centered on A site, as tr can rush both ways.  But back to the subject i believe that the same points that tr earn should be compatible with what  ct should earn for fulfilling their mission as well.

I already think the biggest challenge is for the CT team. There are 2 places to put the bomb. The CT team needs to split to protect the bomb sites, confront the terrorists and disarm the C4.
What is not fair or ridiculous is that when terror completes his objective , each player can earn up to 40 points, while CT defusing C4 only earns 5 or 10 points.

By exploding C4, in addition to points for plants to C4 and completing the objective, the terrorist gets 5 more points for each CT that is alive. Before were 10 points!
The same logic does not apply to CTs when defusing C4 earn only 10.

Please ... Read the previous posts.

😄 They really think that the challenge is for the CTs on a server with 16k of money and you can buy in each round kit, bombs, weapons,awp. The challenge in a public server only varies if the team in which you have good or bad players, depending on the context, but a CT can defend the sites (A or B) without being there or standing on them, with an awp stopped me in the middle and I can defend the 2 sites, if you are inside you can hide in boxes, while a TT kills a partner discovered you can be on the prowl and kill him from your hiding place. That is easier than running,search, move, dodge, tracking with sound  (TTS). Anyway this is my consideration 🤭 

Edited by Jboy

The opinion of which team has the biggest challenge does not justify implementing an unfair scoring system.