SilentGamerz
Bakunawa

Suggestions

Since I like this server more than any other servers out there, here's my take or idea to gain more players.

1. Those who take the #1 spot for the week can get a 2 days vip access (I'm not sure if there's an event like this one already)

2. More active server admins shifting round the clock so they can check whether a hacker/cheater is active, because one cheater can ruin a best time of the server without an admin online.

3. Remove the camping countdown, I noticed that a lot of players still wants to camp, especially T side, doesn't matter if they plant the bomb or not, that's what round timers are for. Either side still wins/lose if they don't do the objectives before timer ends.

That's it for now, I'll add some more when an idea pops out. Thanks.

• Like 4

Thank you for your suggestions, we will look into it and make few changes to make Dust2 more confortable for our users.

1st one good but only for rank 1 ??? Quite unfair. ?

2nd one important. Server will require more good admin with different time zone to fulfil the requirement.

3rd one remove camping is not good at all for server. I think if we are set the camp-zone timer for full play ground instead of only Spawn area then it will be great. No one will camp in any area in the play ground above 10-15 sec.

22 minutes ago, D.K. said:

1st one good but only for rank 1 ??? Quite unfair. ?

2nd one important. Server will require more good admin with different time zone to fulfil the requirement.

3rd one remove camping is not good at all for server. I think if we are set the camp-zone timer for full play ground instead of only Spawn area then it will be great. No one will camp in any area in the play ground above 10-15 sec.

1. Delivering prizes to those in the top 10 would be difficult, if you have not noticed, it is always the same who are at the top.
"Godlike" and "777OSG.org"
but I think it's a good idea to assign a series of "challenges" managed by @Sheep so that players can win these prizes, the first to complete it will get a prize and so on.

2. It is obvious that we want the server to be clean of hackers and that, but we cannot find admins that are active 24 hours, if you think you can fulfill that role, then you can apply for administrator, I am in fact very satisfied with the amount of administrators who are active at the moment, but I know that more are missing.

3. I don't find many campers in Tts, on the contrary, I see several in Ct, the Cts camper can't punish him until the bomb is planted, that's why we don't do anything to them.
what I see in Tt is that they are constantly pressed by the Cts and they cannot move forward and they shoot at the gate of A or B.
I would like the camper meter to be added, for everyone.

Edited by happyTroll
  • Like 1

Actually this is the reason why I bought the admin access so that I too can help monitor the server from time to time, but it seems that VIP access is different from Admin access. I'm always available morning EDT 8am to 9am then afternoon 4pm - 10pm. So if there is an ongoing application for admin, sign me up.?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, happyTroll said:

1. Delivering prizes to those in the top 10 would be difficult, if you have not noticed, it is always the same who are at the top.
"Godlike" and "777OSG.org"
but I think it's a good idea to assign a series of "challenges" managed by @Sheep so that players can win these prizes, the first to complete it will get a prize and so on.

2. It is obvious that we want the server to be clean of hackers and that, but we cannot find admins that are active 24 hours, if you think you can fulfill that role, then you can apply for administrator, I am in fact very satisfied with the amount of administrators who are active at the moment, but I know that more are missing.

3. I don't find many campers in Tts, on the contrary, I see several in Ct, the Cts camper can't punish him until the bomb is planted, that's why we don't do anything to them.
what I see in Tt is that they are constantly pressed by the Cts and they cannot move forward and they shoot at the gate of A or B.
I would like the camper meter to be added, for everyone.

Ha Ha Ha.... So Bad! ?

We can start a contest like Highest killing player in one map round time of every single day will send us the screen short as proof. We will choose the top killing player of the day among all Highest killing player of the day. And top 7 player of the respective week get VIP for next 1 week. 

No one can active for 24 hour. If we find admin from different time zone then it will help to active at least one admin for every single hour I guess. Amount of admin is desirable but not necessary. 4 to 5 admin active in one single hour is good but not help to the hour of without admin in server.

I want but I can't apply because I am not so trustworthy at this moment for this community.

Yes. Exactly told this. We want camp timer for all player and for whole ground.

You cannot place the "camper meter" in all areas, since when you are an experienced player ysometimes have to wait in some corner to attack or defend, I think they need to place  Camper Meter in the spawn of  Cts, especially in the boxes, since a Ct has to defend Site A or B, the base NO, and to camp at the base gives you advantage of killing all the TRs that pass from Mid to B (that's annoying). by way a complement that kills you automatically is added if you do not meet the obj, but I think it is working badly, sometimes if it worked, sometimes not!

I like awards or challenges.

Edited by Jboy