SilentGamerz
sG# AMINEPRO

Explaining my problem

Posted (edited)

listen guys i have never abused my admin and i have never done anything wrong or used my admin powers in a bad way and i have always provided demos of my bans the only thing that i get hated for it it's because i bought VIP @Pyro you said that i overused what i paid for ? what do you mean by overused what i paid for i can use what ever i want i bought the vip and you say that with more access you have abuse ?i never abused please post a prof of me abusing you just didn't want me to be admin because i explained to you my problem and instead of helping me you start to talk about my vip items and how do i use them yes i said soory because i wanted to become admin not because i abusedthe only thing that i wanted you to help me on it 

is to switch my legendary vip to basic + admin because mighty forgot to remove my legendary vip when he switched the admin but no instead of helping me you start talking shit about how i enjoyed the vip and how i used the nuclear bomb so pyro you just lied about me abusing admin and talked shit about my vip why did you do this man the only thing that i wanted is to switch my vip i love this server so much and i want to protect him i know i am kinda immature but doesn't make a sense if i am a vip i can't became admin i hope you guyz feel me
post in like this way

and look what pyro said to me

2132354.615_1.PNG

Edited by sG# AMINEPRO
edite

Posted (edited)

@The Mighty Don't Kneel @MainlyCute and now guys after that you know my situation i hope you do understand me
in the second post

i donated for the community because i love it and i am trying to keep hackers away in any possible way and i am willing to donate more guys i just hope you guys understand my situtation

Edited by sG# AMINEPRO
edit

Will you donate if we accept them as an administrator? That sounds bad ... If someone donates, it is because they want to help the server and not to look for something for their own benefit by skipping vip or admin purchases. The administration is given to those who prove that it meets all the requirements, of the demos that you published only 1 was a hacker, the others were totally clean and you were not even seeing the player you banned. That is why he has not been accepted as administrator. I hope you understand that.

1 minute ago, Joker said:

Will you donate if we accept them as an administrator? That sounds bad ... If someone donates, it is because they want to help the server and not to look for something for their own benefit by skipping vip or admin purchases. The administration is given to those who prove that it meets all the requirements, of the demos that you published only 1 was a hacker, the others were totally clean and you were not even seeing the player you banned. That is why he has not been accepted as administrator. I hope you understand that.

you're just making it worse and you're saying things in your own way that the guy didn't even said lol, @sG# AMINEPRO do not arguee with anakin on this one ignore him leave it to the staffs do not post anything 

1 hour ago, -AssoumA- said:

you're just making it worse and you're saying things in your own way that the guy didn't even said lol, @sG# AMINEPRO do not arguee with anakin on this one ignore him leave it to the staffs do not post anything 

I think you are the wrong one here, He is SM of zp and he is in the right to say anything he want becasue he is one who manage the server. So next time think before type something.

I won't deal with you anymore, i give you a lot of advices and you didn't listen to me. You need to be more mature to become Admin and you just want to make donations because you want admin, don't promise things like that and prove you really want to be here and donate even if you aint Admin, we'll see how much mature you'll be getting and a possible lapse of trial. But now you are not capable to this. @sG# AMINEPRO

About @Pyro you were the one who asked to removed ur vip, you already spend your time as VIP, your donation was 27 august so @Pyro remove his vip aswell. 

@sG# AMINEPRO prove us that you deserve to be a trial admin and myself will accept you in a future.

Closed.

• Like 1