JEANKI

HELP ! I lost my points

Good morning ! I do not usually speak much English, but I would like to know why I do not have my points, they were erased suddenly and I would like them to please recover them, I had 38 k in points and now I do not have them, someone to help me please first of all, Thanks

Name: [Aab~Jeanki']

New Steam id: _0:0:596643457

Edited by JEANKI

@ wicho - el patron Jajajaja gracias hermano te amo 😘 ! te lo agradece un hincha q proximamente sera campeon de america nuevamente 😄 !

@ Ragini15 The only proof I have is that I changed my id without knowing the reason, but well wicho I will give them again and thanks for being aware Ragini I love you 😄 😘

• Haha 1

he's not lying he somehow changed he's steam id and he lost all he's points be carefull next time otup

• Like 1

let me know when I have the lap points that yesterday and today I connect and I still don't have them 😞

avisenme cuando tenga los puntos de vuelta que ayer y hoy me conecte y aun no los tengo 😞

4 hours ago, JEANKI said:

let me know when I have the lap points that yesterday and today I connect and I still don't have them 😞

avisenme cuando tenga los puntos de vuelta que ayer y hoy me conecte y aun no los tengo 😞

send a private message to wicho and he will give you your points when he is in the server 

envia un mensaje privado a wicho y el te dara tus puntos cuando este en el servidor otup

• Like 1

Hello friend, your ap cannot be transferred if you are not on the server along with wicho. What i suggest you do is tell wicho the best day and time you can be online so he can give back your ap.

Cheers!

• Like 1

@ daniel Yes, I have been connecting for 3 days and nothing at all, of course I do not play for a long time than if 1 hour per day, but I think it will be difficult to agree, if another person could help me I would appreciate it

@ JEANKI just wait for wicho to be online in both forum and server, then sent a private message to him and he will give you your points back

solo espere a que wicho este en linea tanto en el foro como en el servidor, luego enviele un mensaje privado y el le dara sus puntos otup

• Like 1

I already told you to send me a private message when you are on the server

Ya te dije que me envies un mensaje privado cuando estes en el server.

Descendido cagon