Here you can post your ideas for new game modes that you would like to see on our server.

Destroy The Base.Its an Beta Mode hope you dont know about it.

Yes,Of Course

This mode basically has only one objective,Protect The base.The Humans have guns etc.....and has 1 base with lower hp compared to ZMs,they have to protect them as well as destroy the enemy base(ZMs).Same goes to ZM their hit in humans base have a decent damage.As One of the base is destroyed they won't respawn and killing everyone in the team make ZMs/Humans Win.

Why don't we find any weird, crazy mod and call it "Wicho mode"?

See, I joke about this a lot while playing, but I'm actually serious about it. Let's find a mode, I don't know which one, just one that is crazier than Coins mode (crazy that one already is), add it to the server, and rename it as "Wicho mode".

Wicho's been my pal for almost nine years since we were in a now semi-dead community, and has since done a lot for this server. I think it would be cool to have something named after him other than his watermarks in the maps.

lets do awp mode... like awp in cs:go. 1 shot kill.. i would like it more instead of scout mode..

lets do awp mode... like awp in cs:go. 1 shot kill.. i would like it more instead of scout mode..

We already have this mod: Sniper mod/Assassins vs Snipers

Hi im thinking of a new mod called Area 51 Aliens where there is some ppl that are aliens and we need to kill them and the aliens have powers idk what are those but think about it this might be an intresting mode

Edited by Call Me Daddy FsSsUy #sG
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 10:07 PM, Pro-I-Cent said:

yeah i think we have too much modes tho... we should delete some of them dont you guys think?

Yup. For instance, flying eggs is a disaster.

yeah also fix thanos.. humans has too many lives and i never saw thanos win on a bigger man... give humans 2-3 lives instead of 4

Well, this mode is based on all the players having a Desert Eagle and there will be many chickens running away so that they don't kill them and in the winner it will be in which more matte chickens can be put as we suppose that kills 20 is the winner and all the others players will die

guys, forget abt modes, can u pls try to increase the price for infection bomb first? lol, everyone's abusing it every round.

Edited by Goku

hace 7 minutos, Goku dijo:

guys, forget abt modes, can u pls try to increase the price for infection bomb first? lol, everyone's abusing it every round.

It costs 90 points. Do you know how much it costs to collect that amount of points playing normally?  For players who have a lot of points, earning more points is more difficult.

Climbing it more would cause an imbalance, between the playability of humans and zombies.

Edited by Joker

9 minutes ago, Joker said:

It costs 90 points. Do you know how much it costs to collect that amount of points playing normally? Climbing it more would cause an imbalance, between the playability of humans and zombies.

do u know majority of the players have enough points to abuse the nade almost most of the times? @ MainlyCute  has witnessed herself while in the game playing. 

I guess to you doesn't cost anything Joker, as long i know you were basically spending everyround more than 120 ammo packs and you didn't complaint about it.

• Like 1

I say it for the other players for me it is easy to earn points since it is very difficult for someone to catch me, I do not need to camp with sbs. Anyway, @ wicho - el patron  what do you think about this?