Okay players... Dust 2 is doing better but it still needs a lot of work.. Admins are the largest problem so anyone who would like to join us in policing the server please apply for admin in the applications center.. Admin comes with VIP and you get a lot with that.. 

please let us know whats working and whats not. .any bugs you have found what you might like to see or even a problem you have encountered...    we are trying to make it as best as possible to ensure the fun of the game..  

Just leave your ideas and comments here.  Thanks again and remember its about the fun of the game so lets have some.. . 

Server  needs a plugin to transfer to spect ,  players who are not playing.
These days I have seen 4 or 5 cts at the base, stopped and only 2 players (CT) facing 7 terrorists. The auto balance does not work.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69622?t=69622

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=125317?t=125317

Better auto balance .

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1498804

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=705142

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=606080

Yes, agree with Godlike.  The AFK's make auto evening hard.  Also anyways to make the auto even work for the better players?  I always jump on the losing team if I can, but when the other team is stacked, it makes for hard play and I can see that not being fun for new players.

Not sure on the transfer to spec or if they should just time out aka kicked.  Don't want the server full due to spectators.  Or does that not matter?  honestly not sure.

the more players the better, simple. would you join a 16/32 server or a 21/32 server?

anyway ill add an afk manager but not a 10 year old one, as for team balance, think its good on dd2, any bugs?

My suggestion is about the campimeter.
I know his need and I think it's only fair that the player loses points when in base but ... disable slay. You can't get out of place, move in any direction. Better then kill the player.

For now we don't have any bugs, server is running fine. As i said we just need more activity from admins.

I don't know about the other players but when the slap starts i can't get off the terror base so i commit suicide.

auto spectate transfer would be nice. As for "when the slap starts" Godlike that is usually cause you just dont get out of spawn and 9/10 times when im watching gameplay you avert from the objective whether its T or CT obj. but to each his own play how you will i guess. 

I think that Godlike refers to the hit that comes with the slap.
and dude remember the Damage of the granade.

When the slaps start, you lose 5 points at a time. If it were possible to move, to leave the restricted area, at least we would be able to play. But slaps don't allow our movements. I can not !!

My sugestion  about camp meter
1- Remove the slap
2- Reduce from 5 to 3 points per second

3- reduce the restricted area of the camp meter

4 - Imagine the situation: The player with C4 dies in the terror base.
Whoever gets the C4 has to cross the restricted area and the plugin will be timing.. So this player has to run to catch C4, suddenly face a CT and exit the restricted area before the slaps start.
Why not limit the plugin time to just 1 minute of the start of the round?

Another suggestion:
Remove Bullet Damage.

If a player uses a wall, he will know where the enemy is hiding. He shoots this player at random, will log the damage and he, the waller, will be able to kill the enemy and he will always have the excuse he shot before and saw the damage caused by the shot.

14 minutes ago, Godlike said:

When the slaps start, you lose 5 points at a time. If it were possible to move, to leave the restricted area, at least we would be able to play. But slaps don't allow our movements. I can not !!

My sugestion  about camp meter
1- Remove the slap
2- Reduce from 5 to 3 points per second

3- reduce the restricted area of the camp meter

4 - Imagine the situation: The player with C4 dies in the terror base.
Whoever gets the C4 has to cross the restricted area and the plugin will be timing.. So this player has to run to catch C4, suddenly face a CT and exit the restricted area before the slaps start.
Why not limit the plugin time to just 1 minute of the start of the round?

Another suggestion:
Remove Bullet Damage.

If a player uses a wall, he will know where the enemy is hiding. He shoots this player at random, will log the damage and he, the waller, will be able to kill the enemy and he will always have the excuse he shot before and saw the damage caused by the shot.

I fully agree!  Regarding bullet damage, it serves as an "encouragement".  Think of it this way: You shoot your enemy and take 90hp from him, I'm sure you focused on him because you know your low HP.  So I don't think it's a good idea to remove it.  Still if it's no use, put isao just for vips as if it were a privilege.  Regarding using such an excuse, it would be up to the administrator to use his knowledge to decree whether he is a hacker or not, as I do not see that this will be used as an excuse.

Cheers!

camp meter aims to block Base camping, what you are explaining is base camping, simply rush and be done with it. might change it to slaps without hp loss when i have more time or i remember. as for bullet damage, will stay

• Like 1