D.K.

Auto block one play zone area

Can we use the plugin for automatic block B play zone area when amount of player will be below 10. 

Because

1. it's too difficult for cover up all playing zone area for 2-3 of ct player. Ts get the advantage of this. 

2. Server admin not present all time to recover the situation.

3. Very newbie players didn't know that what is A or B play zone and sometimes blind to see admin's instructions. Slap / kick not help at this moment.

Edited by D.K.

It's a good idea, but not sure if possible, but I would also say ban awps if less than 10.  A really good awper could cover all of A when there are only 3 players on the T side.  And that sucks just as much for new players.  

If I'm playing with that few people and they are new, I'll drop down to a mac10 or tmp or something nearly useless to help even it out.  A lot of other players don't give the same courtesy and will just beat up on new players.  

That can ruin a server.  New players are needed to grow a server.  Players that show up and just get beat up won't come back.

I agree that playing A makes the most sense, but if the T team is just going to keep getting beat up, having B open turns that awp defense on its head and makes the players use other weapons.

Well yes, it is impossible to do what you ask DK.
increasing the limit of awps has always been on the table, about what Painhappy asks, giving access to limit some weapons to the Managers would be a simpler solution, but it would generate problems if someone forbids weapons just because they don't like them.

It is impossible by technically or it's against our server rule.

To do what you say is impossible without changing the map. The maps are always static, we can only add one or another limited area but in the same way that we can put it, we must enter and remove it every time the server is full, it is annoying and can generate several problems such as bugs etc.

there is a mod, I think on LGK server, that automatically blocks B access on DD2 if less than 5 CTs... puts up a screen that says restricted, won't let CTs go Mid, either

im not against closing B site below 5 cts tbh. Some people keep planting B even if its 4v3 , gets almost free points everytime since the bomb timer is short. my opinion