The Mighty Don't Kneel

Capture The Flag - Suggestions Thread.

Hey guys, we had such a thread on our old forum and it was full with input and feedback, so i figured this could do a handy job as well. Since i'm seeing some threads regarding maps, plugins, bugs on ctf quite a lot lately, and don't have time to read all and answer to everyone, i figured if its kept in one thread, it can be easier to follow. If you have made suggestions for maps or other additions for ctf in the past, feel free to post it here and it can be attended to quicker as im not reading 20 threads like that.   

hi I was thinking of resetting the leaderboard system every 1-2 months, and the winners would win some kind of skin, points, etc..

Edited by SaTea

Can We Remove cs_assault and cs_assault_upc because in these map CTS have advantage they camp on every door and kill Ts when they just come out After getting killed again and again by these door campers Ts Start to Camp in their base and Map Get Boring Ts Camps in base and Cts Camps at Door..

• Like 1

hace 10 minutos, krazy dijo:

Can We Remove cs_assault and cs_assault_upc because in these map CTS have advantage they camp on every door and kill Ts when they just come out After getting killed again and again by these door campers Ts Start to Camp in their base and Map Get Boring Ts Camps in base and Cts Camps at Door..

Adding a camp meter would be excellent for this type of map since if you do not have the fps of 250+ you can not leave without being killed the only option if you do not have fps would be using the invisibility item but it is still very disadvantageous for terrorists ...

58 minutes ago, krazy said:

agree, ct has big advantage

I dont remember the map name, but a assault map which contains glass openings on top of T base.In that map CT have more advantages over teleportation granade. One can stand on top of roof an throw a nade near to their base and jump take the flag and teleported..Which is kind of annoying to players.

@ The Mighty Don't Kneel

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I just played classic assault today anyway 

Thank You

Edited by krazy

12 hours ago, Pyro said:

I dont remember the map name, but a assault map which contains glass openings on top of T base.In that map CT have more advantages over teleportation granade. One can stand on top of roof an throw a nade near to their base and jump take the flag and teleported..Which is kind of annoying to players.

@ The Mighty Don't Kneel

that one with glass at top is fine but the other 2 is not balance 

just remove all assault map all i see is camper everywhere. shit even i hardcore camp in a building and just start farming for awp kills 

On 3/28/2020 at 10:41 PM, Zest said:

just remove all assault map all i see is camper everywhere. shit even i hardcore camp in a building and just start farming for awp kills 

On 3/28/2020 at 4:03 AM, krazy said:

@ Zest  @ krazy  Although I don't like cs_assault maps, those maps are the most popular and the one of the most played on the server, I don't think removing them is a good idea.

@ The Mighty Don't Kneel  It would be nice to try adding some new maps from cs_assualt and see if players like it or not. I'll search for maps and add them here (only the ones that seem good to the server).

i had a dream that one day @ N3l$0n-  will grant my wish and remove frost nade. 

1 hour ago, Zest said:

i had a dream that one day @ N3l$0n-  will grant my wish and remove frost nade. 

Then it becomes a nightmare because frost nade stays.

cs_assault_1337 is the only one that is balance enough. So keep that one.

• Sad 1

assault brings casual players, the idea of boosting the server is to bring in casual players and hope they like the server and become regulars. i personally dont care about assault maps, they werent on the server for the longest of times since they dont really fit the ctf map module, but they always have high number of players so they stay.

Can you add the /server option?

This option is used to allow players to log in to any sG server, whatever it is.

For example, if you get bored of playing in DD2 wriite /server and enter ZP

• Love 1

Why not add an option like zp in ctf /get option and donate option

44 minutes ago, The Cocoman said:

plugin is old and large, it has different functions that cs banned. ill prolly add a lighter version sometime this..... week/month/year

18 minutes ago, Mario said:

Why not add an option like zp in ctf /get option and donate option

How many people use the ctf shop is what ive always wondered. I never use it personally but i know there are items that are op and will be used, if people say they use it and give some feedback ill know to improve it, if its used by a couple of people meh

• Like 1

inferno2010 map need to be fix, i joined the server around 10 people were on roof sky walling, best thing i could do was vote to change map, either remove the map or fix the roof. thank you 🙂