reliableakura

I have just one or maybe a few complaint about zombie server

I will try to make this short and simple! While I know admin and those in power love to use the command to start special rounds but can there be at least one single round where there isnt multiple special rounds? Also, about how the system in choosing who should be neme or etc? It should be random and not just pick the one with the highest score or best score? This is what I was told by other fellow admins and staff. 

In my opinion? It should be randomly selected without discriminations in all special rounds. Also? If possible? Whoever makes the rules around here to please at least come up with a rule of no more than 2 special rounds per map change. 

Thank you! 

The one who gets highs score becomes nemesis/survivor, it has been like that since many years. Round 4 theres an random special mod since it would be called "Special Round" it picks randomly if theres winos/dione/mewtwo/evil nemesis etc

Im agree with you to dont start 2+ special round per map. But nothing will be done on this Im assuming, most of our members like this way

• Like 1

don't make any changes the server is perfect like it is special rouds are made because they are special rounds don't ruin the gameplay

• Like 1

Admins are able to make special rounds every 2 rounds.

Also the last neme round should be changed to random, ppl with less ammo packs have no chance. It's desmotivating.

• Dislike 1

i agree with nymph server need to stay like it, it's been like that since a long time nothing should be changed.

Edited by XxjöhññìêxX

For the special rounds, I don't see any reason for make a change. 

Now what happens when @ reliableakura  plays is the following: when he gets the highest score. He disconnects 15 or 25 seconds after the last round begins in all of them. It make another player take his place but it is somewhat annoying because  he wastes the time of neme round. Ragini and me have told him  if he is going to disconnect, do it  before the last round begins to which he replied that he does not intend to pay any attention to those instructions. So the staff can tell him,  if what he is doing is right or not.

I agree that the special rounds should be random including the last one. I remember that in an already extinct community whenever there was going to be a special round, a question appeared to each player asking if he wanted to be chosen in the special round or not. Add this could be something magnificent but it depends on @ wicho - el patron  since he is the one in charge of the server.

That would be all thanks.....

Simple as this: Neme is the best score since he/she usually can also handle playing as neme. Note the word usually, it's not a universal truth but I think it is true most of the times, at least when there's no campfest during the whole map.

Picture this: Joker gets scores that usually go three times better than mine, at the very least, and that happens simply because he is a much better player than I am. He is a pro, I am a noob, I'm not sugarcoating that. Thus, he can handle to be neme much better than I can and would pose a better challenge for the rest of players. With me, on the other hand, it only takes a guy with some knowledge on bhop/strafing to have me going in circles like a fool. And that is to compare two admins who frequently play in the server.

Now I pose you this question: Would you rather have a player who is playing the Zombie Plague mode for the first time in his/her life randomly become neme instead of Joker or AssoumA (or yourself)? Or even worse, an AFK becoming a neme and getting eventually wrecked in a matter of seconds?

I am not saying the "choose the best score" system is flawless, but again, one can understand the reason behind it.

Edited by AndSalx

Here the problem (if it can be called a problem), is that many of the rookie players cannot be Nemesis because of what AndSalx says, but... in fact, do the not-so-rookies and rookies have a chance? Zp is Pay to Win, having many Points always makes you dominant, even more than with: "skill only", therefore the most noobs could only dream of a special round where luckily they are chosen; and they have that great wall that also mentions AndSalx where if a player is very good, it will only make you go around like a fool.

In summary.
So that the last round is not so boring, it must remain as it is, and if you want to make the players experience being "Neme" or "Survivor" then start a vote with Classic Mods (the first list) if it is through an admin, They are random.

and just to add:
@ reliableakura , if what Anakin says is true, then I should inform you that what you do is illegal and can be punished with Ban. although well, only the Staff know about that.

The game has chosen the best player in kills since I did the mode since 2013, for me it is much better this way because if we do it randomly it can choose people who are very newbies or people who are afk, it is preferable that be a more pro player. In round 4 a special round always begins, in that round choose random people. What I plan to do is that an automatic vote of four options appears in round 3 where players choose what mode they want in round 4. However, thanks for your complaints, if you have more complaints you can post them so we can discuss them and analyze them.

• Like 1

I am not an advance player and it chose me like 5 times during my play and its annoying. I agree most like these special rounds and neme but not all agree the same way of how its being implemented. 

Thank you Wicho for looking into this! I do not want expect any sort of changes but I was just airing my complaints about how it’s chosing players.

6 hours ago, reliableakura said:

I’m not sure if I read the right or anywhere in tthe rules about me leaving during a neme round.

It is an unwritten rule since it is logical, to let the final round pass a while and then leave to let another random player do what you did not do and in less time it is unfair. It would not be a problem if you did it only sometimes because you can have your reasons, but do it because you want and it is already a bad thing.

@ wicho - el patron I have an idea that maybe it is a little better, that if the / rs command is enabled to reset the score, in this way, if someone are the first placer and he/she not want to be Neme / Surv he/she will leave second place first.

Normally, there are eight rounds, and neme/survivor rounds will be exclusively at round 8, which is usually the last round. The only exception to this is when round 8 itself finishes quickly, when the vote for the final map isn't even complete, so the server makes a ninth round to give some extra time.

Posted (edited)

first. change the time of the fire nade its not can be so long its need to be like 4-7 sec not more .

and then the zm evolution have too much hp i mean when u die like 5 times you have like 5 k + and you can kill someoen with sb like nothing 

and i have just something elso change the maps its alwyas the same maps and its will be good if u will do like that the map will chnage in like 20 minuts and not with 7 rounds 

i play for like 8 years in ZM mode and i never see somethig like nade more then 4-7 sec or zombie with more then 4 k so i hope you will maybe listen to half of my stuff to have better server and to enjoy more 🙂

Edited by Suzana
  • Like 1

@ wicho - el patron

I can agree with him on first 2 stuff and for the third our zp is unique with many modes etc...So we need 8 rounds(8X5= 40 Mins Max) for 1 map but most of the time it ends faster..

For Evolution ZM i would like to have max hp of 4.25k so that it will be a balanced gameplay....For fire nade it can be max for 10 sec..

• Like 1