This probably won't be as long as I wanted it. We will divide this on 3 main sections.

1- Removal

*Map removal*

cs_office : The main reason to remove this map is because it is unbalanced as man's balls. I will give you a few examples and a demo so you can have your own thoughts.

What happens is that the map is design for TS to hold hostages and CTS to sorround them, and yes that is what literally happens to TS on which they can just defend their small area, Flag is basically out of their defend area and CTS basically camp out of exits and spamm with JANUS, Unlimited clip, nades and everything.

https://www.mediafire.com/view/fcew74pek5ofpl5/20200120102628_1.jpg/file

https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/LpK8UfBr/file.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

de_nuke

This map doesn't have enough spawn points (Map bugged) (Tested several times)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fy_snow

This map lags so much that everybody complains about it.

de_ratts_1337

Honestly it doesn't fit the CTF gameplay style.

de_westwood

Unbalanced gameplay, too small.

*Plugin update/removal*

Frost nade

The main plugin that causes the HUGE lake spike on the server are the special nades, is there a possibility to remove frost nade unnecessary exagerated graphic effect on which it drops sparkling white balls, brakes glasses etc.

The nade is quite necessary to counter bhopers/high fps players. So regular players use it everytime they can afford it, we do need to try to remove the terrible lag on server.

Auto-balance

I do believe the auto-balance is the one that causes the maps to bug to be honest, i have seen it stop working on which it forces me to manually balance. My request for this one is update it for a different one or modify.

2- Add

Let's start with a few maps.

ctf_white

I have played this map and it is fun and color vivid, it is a fast combat map so this will compliment with the other small maps.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/182526

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ctf_hive

I haven't played this on a server, but i installed it and played it a little bit. This one requires test and trial to look for a balanced flag spots. (It's a ctf based map so it won't be that hard)

https://gamebanana.com/maps/184902

de_dust2002

https://gamebanana.com/maps/170650

I know this one is installed but not added on map rotation, so far this is one of the best maps for CTF I have played, so balanced.

cs_italy

This one is already installed but removed due to map bugged, you can add the snow version meanwhile bugged maps get fixed.

badlands

https://gamebanana.com/maps/201608

Found it quite interesting, it needs a little bit of work on skywalk areas but really good big map when server gets full.

casbah

https://gamebanana.com/maps/202220

It is a an intersting map, haven't played this on a server as well but it does work out good.

de_nuke_snow

Add it meanwhile we find the fix for the mapbug, this one is already installed as well.

fy_snow_updated

I was looking for an updated version found many, please PM me so we can discuss which one we should get.

*Anti-skywalk block*

Basically for the map 828_pk, there is many areas that people can skywalk and can be blocked easily.

3- Results

Will be updated if changes apply.

@ The Cocoman  @ Zombie Man  @ Dollar  @ Lord Chaos  @ Ensoy 009  @ Tea  @ Mc EL CaTaLoNi  @ painhappy

Edited by N3l$0n-

The snow map is a classic and one of my favorites personally, when the game is the full map of Gano around (400 points). In my opinion I say you should stay  (no vouch)

I agree with you for removing the map "de_ratts_1337" and "cs_office". Honestly these maps do not adapt to the game mode. Only campers are noticed. (vouch)

The "De_nuke" map is the one with the most falls, apart from being one of the least chosen maps. I suggest you change it to "Blue." The blue map has a great history in the community, also being one of the old ones. (vouch)

• Like 1

Let’s be honest here, looking at the images, you can barely tell if it will be a great addition to the CTF server..

The only way to verify these maps is to, download the maps on a private map and test it with the CTF staff team on a certain day where staff is off, which is the weekends..

Depending on the vote on the map, we will approve or disapprove, on everyone’s opinion.. I have personally experienced these situations in my old community.. We would usually take the players idea, download the map, and discuss it with the admin team..

• Like 1

It's a very good idea satea, we should try the maps on a private server or as the forgotten "Sneaky is testing".

We could use this server to test these types of maps and discuss between performance and admins about their performance

@ The Cocoman   @ painhappy  please vote for this idea

Edited by Zombie Man

The snow map is a favorite of almost all players, many times they decide to wait for that map to be part of a classic being one of the most fun to entertain.Just for me that map has to stay.

Regarding the map of nuke, he has some errors (bug) if he has been able to see it several times (which are: he does not let the players in the game says "full game") Sometimes I have to change the map but when there is admin ... but the times that there was no admin you had to wait for the game to end to play later. In my opinion, this map should be either replaced or fixed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tea said:

Let’s be honest here, looking at the images, you can barely tell if it will be a great addition to the CTF server..

The only way to verify these maps is to, download the maps on a private map and test it with the CTF staff team on a certain day where staff is off, which is the weekends..

Depending on the vote on the map, we will approve or disapprove, on everyone’s opinion.. I have personally experienced these situations in my old community.. We would usually take the players idea, download the map, and discuss it with the admin team..

Yes, as you can see section 3 of the thread is not complete. I did tested maps locally but we need to see how they respond on a real scenario.

About personal experience I'm talking
I found that most players prefer assault, rats, and dust2002 maps
The best evidence for my words is server fullness during these maps ... and no AFK or spectat
And all I wanted to say is that we have to focus on the opinions of the players' fans ...
Good luck.

If you say, “this map is great addition to the server” you have to prove your claim to the people.. You can’t be like, I like this map and please add it.. Be specific, and how it is a good addition the CTF map list 

The maps, that nelson suggested to remove is all bad maps to the CTF server..

Lets start with the map rats, it’s a way to big map which leads to campers, waiting to snipe you from the vent, cabinet , etc

fy_snow is kinda bad too, you would have to moderate the campers, who stay in the little igloo boxs, and the above there platform with walls for campers to hide and snipe them.. It’s annoying and that map is to much to handle a smooth game.. Especially the players who live away from the servers in Brooklyn.. It would just make it more spikes & lags

de_nuke: CT’s have a decent advantage on the high platform to killing afk T’s and moving around to hide in the ladder vent to camp.. To be honest, this map is the worst of all the three, I’ve seen terrorist, skywalk up the military truck, and get up the rocks, and go all the way back to the spawn area.. 

32 minutes ago, Tea said:

If you say, “this map is great addition to the server” you have to prove your claim to the people.. You can’t be like, I like this map and please add it.. Be specific, and how it is a good addition the CTF map list 

Idk who you are responding to but in case the message is for me.

Almost all maps are ctf based maps, they were literally made for CTF specifically. The maps will stay or leave depending on player's feedback, again thats why the (Result) section is for.

Only way you can "prove" the map will be a good addition is to add it and see how people react to it, it's all a matter of taste, we can try and test the maps ourselves but we are minority, 5 admins against the rest of regular players.

A month of trail for all of these maps can prove them good or bad.

Edited by N3l$0n-

Just now, N3l$0n- said:

Idk how you are responding to but in case the message is for me.

Almost all maps are ctf based maps, they were literally made for CTF specifically. The maps will stay or leave depending on player's feedback, again thats why the (Result) section is for.

Only way you can "prove" the map will be a good addition is to add it and see how people react to it, it's all a matter of taste, we can try and test the maps ourselves but we are minority, 5 admins against the rest of regular players.

A month of trail for all of these maps can prove them good or bad.

You are just powerphasing what i’m saying lol

Rats is a CT death trap.  I actually like that map as a play map, but not for CTF with our modifications.  I would replace it.  Vertigo sounds like a fun add...

• Like 2

another map In my opinion to change it would be westwood because it is too small and terrorists have too much advantage

Talking about the maps snow is the most loved maps of all due to its small size the game gets going. As nelson mentioned cs_office is a hostage holding map for Ts which is expected to deliver more attacking sides for the CTs while giving a chance to sneakily defend for Ts, its not exaggerating to say that its overly defavouring for Ts also had enough of nuke snow for now. 

About the nades I think they're pretty balanced though they cause lag spikes but it helps taking down tough and dominating players which overall balances the game for all.

7 hours ago, Ensoy 009 said:

another map In my opinion to change it would be westwood because it is too small and terrorists have too much advantage

Yes I forgat about westwood, Editing right now.

1 hour ago, Lord Chaos said:

Talking about the maps snow is the most loved maps of all due to its small size the game gets going. As nelson mentioned cs_office is a hostage holding map for Ts which is expected to deliver more attacking sides for the CTs while giving a chance to sneakily defend for Ts, its not exaggerating to say that its overly defavouring for Ts also had enough of nuke snow for now. 

About the nades I think they're pretty balanced though they cause lag spikes but it helps taking down tough and dominating players which overall balances the game for all.

I think nobody read the thing all the way to the end, remove regular fy_snow and add a new less laggy version of snow.

About the nade I didn't meant to remove the nade itself, I meant to remove the GFX(the effects that makes it laggy).

I believe Westwood is a good map, there is no advantage in that terrorist team! It all depends on skill

I say the following: Don't delete the map: cs_office ... and add: Italy and badlands  Good for playing and great There aren't a lot of camps in it and the rest I don't care about and it's best to remove them from rough terrain Just ❤️ 

21 minutes ago, JustWatch said:

I say the following: Don't delete the map: cs_office ... and add: Italy and badlands  Good for playing and great There aren't a lot of camps in it and the rest I don't care about and it's best to remove them from rough terrain Just ❤️ 

If you and menko play TS only on cs_office map i could consider leaving cs_office but you know that's not happening. lol

Yes badlands and cs_italy are good(balanced).

2 minutes ago, N3l$0n- said:

If you and menko play TS only on cs_office map i could consider leaving cs_office but you know that's not happening. lol

Yes badlands and cs_italy are good(balanced).

HHHH  Like u Want If u think this i will Play ts just i Want remove it because its Good And Not Camping Just Rushers And Do Fight together just  ... 

What do you think of replacing nuke with Crossfire, this map is one of the most played and recognized in the history of half-life and is available for cs 1.6. The only bad thing is that it is not available in ctf mode, maybe someone can add it 

https://gamebanana.com/maps/173850

Remember that nuke is the map with the most falls in the entire list

Edited by Zombie Man

4 minutes ago, Zombie Man said:

What do you think of replacing nuke with Crossfire, this map is one of the most played and recognized in the history of half-life and is available for cs 1.6. The only bad thing is that it is not available in ctf mode, maybe someone can add it 

No No No Bro Corssfire its So bad and i konw that map its good just no for ctf So small and so camp and have many of better maps from this Crossfire its bad .. i play it nuclear in our language  just its small ..

10 minutes ago, Zombie Man said:

nuke is the map with less players because players can't join, you could see the same behavior with italy.

16 minutes ago, JustWatch said:

HHHH  Like u Want If u think this i will Play ts just i Want remove it because its Good And Not Camping Just Rushers And Do Fight together just  ... 

cs_office has to go, Yes or Yes.