There are no reason to remove maps at this moment. For new map which is already updated in server, we want to give sometime to players for adjustment with them and also we can observe properly.

New map always good and attractive for players and servers both. But at this moment we have enough amount map, So we can think a about this but after winter season. 

Frost nade is good so no need to remove.

We can try auto team balance. It will help to new player and also to little bit noob player like me. 🤪

Edited by D.K.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, D.K. said:

There are no reason to remove maps at this moment. For new map which is already updated in server, we want to give sometime to players for adjustment with them and also we can observe properly.

New map always good and attractive for players and servers both. But at this moment we have enough amount map, So we can think a about this but after winter season. 

Frost nade is good so no need to remove.

We can try auto team balance. It will help to new player and also to little bit noob player like me. 🤪

Sorry but did you read why the maps needs to be removed? Maps are bugged, unbalanced and laggy.

de_nuke, cs_office and de_ratts_1337 are the most urgent ones.

What new maps? xmas maps were removed and the previous ones were added back.

I never said remove frost nade.

8 minutes ago, N3l$0n- said:

Sorry but did you read why the maps needs to be removed? Maps are bugged, unbalanced and laggy.

de_nuke, cs_office and de_ratts_1337 are the most urgent ones.

What new maps? xmas maps were removed and the previous ones were added back.

I never said remove frost 

Which type of bug are you talking about? 

Unbalanced? Basically and Technically it's found in large map. But it's not necessary to remove map urgent basis.

Just now, D.K. said:

Unbalanced? Basically and Technically it's found in large map. But it's not necessary to remove map urgent basis.

Some maps when voted and server goes to that map, Players can't join the game.

Please watch the demo I uploaded, everything said has a logical and well based reason.

hace 8 minutos, D.K. dijo:

From a player perspective, the Nuke map is bad. The players prefer a fresh map and not always the same maps, for that reason he proposed to change it to Vertigo or Blue. The blue map was one of the best additions to the map list.

8 minutes ago, N3l$0n- said:

Some maps when voted and server goes to that map, Players can't join the game.

Please watch the demo I uploaded, everything said has a logical and well based reason.

I found this bug in many maps. And it's already reported to owners.

Anyway... i don't want to deny your logical proof. You doing great. Good luck. 😊

De_nuke and de_nuke_snow is both have camping slot and +point fot ct to coming from roof way and directly shoot at t spawn so negative don't add it 

Dust 2002 is good map but map was too big 

Other map looks fine if if thry have caping point then don't add them 

On some of the new maps, there may not be enough "spawn points", so we may need to add more on the new maps.

The de_nuke maps can be fun and we've had those maps in rotation since... well.. since forever I feel.  Back in the sentry use days we were on that map.  But it is true you can be locked in on either CT or T side if you get pushed back.  Now the CTF shop and invisibility tends to help in that matter.  

We do have the ability to block camping points - invisible blocks to stop skywalkers, etc.  These can also be used to put on top of boxes and other camping points.  So if you see one that needs to go, let me know!

3 minutes ago, painhappy said:

On some of the new maps, there may not be enough "spawn points", so we may need to add more on the new maps.

The de_nuke maps can be fun and we've had those maps in rotation since... well.. since forever I feel.  Back in the sentry use days we were on that map.  But it is true you can be locked in on either CT or T side if you get pushed back.  Now the CTF shop and invisibility tends to help in that matter.  

We do have the ability to block camping points - invisible blocks to stop skywalkers, etc.  These can also be used to put on top of boxes and other camping points.  So if you see one that needs to go, let me know!

Regarding the new maps they are all designed for Deathmatch/CTF, so they have plenty of spawn points. That's why i made sure they were CTF maps specifically.

The regular de_nuke map is bugged so players can't join even if you re-start map(change it to the same map). You are not able to join if you don't connect on the first minute or two.

Let's ask the real questions here, who has FTP access to the server?

2 minutes ago, MainlyCute said:

solution for nuke https://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/281/ 

solution for office https://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/2659/

and rats should be removed.

Office problem is not about map spawns, is about the structure of the map. (Unbalanced) (ct sided)

Nuke32, Well we can try to install and hopefully this one has enough spawn points.

Overall the spawn situation can be fixed with a plugin.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=581404 It's very

hace 19 horas, painhappy dijo:

the nuke map itself can be distributed but only when you enter the first three minutes of the game, if you arrive later, it does not allow you to enter ... that little was chosen in the CTF sever that map, and what happened to those who arrived then he did not allow them to enter the game. I had to start voting again so that players can enter and enjoy the game.

Just now, N3l$0n- said:

Office problem is not about map spawns, is about the structure of the map. (Unbalanced) (ct sided)

Nuke32, Well we can try to install and hopefully this one has enough spawn points.

Overall the spawn situation can be fixed with a plugin.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=581404 It's very

You don't need to install more plugins which the server at least CTF are enough charge of them, and want to keep installing more, server will just get laggy more and more you can solve it reinstalling maps, now about office is not about side map it's just about the gameplay, if you are good you can beat anyone you want.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MainlyCute said:

You don't need to install more plugins which the server at least CTF are enough charge of them, and want to keep installing more, server will just get laggy more and more you can solve it reinstalling maps, now about office is not about side map it's just about the gameplay, if you are good you can beat anyone you want.

You don't even have to install the plugin, but to add spawns with hammer editor. (Installing the plugin is the easy/lazy way)

To remove lag, the heaviest plugin is the frost nade ---> effect<----, which causes huge FPS drops when sparkles, glass, ice graphics are triggered.(Remove effect not the nade itself)

Is not about being good or not, is about balancing the game. Take a look at the screenshot uploaded in media fire link. Same situation we had with the huge unbalance of GOD mode.

CTS will sourround TS on a little, closed enviroment area spamming their guns but that's just the idea and purpose of the map. TS have to hold until CTS run out of time. (We do not have a timer for rounds).

hace 1 hora, MainlyCute dijo:

You're wrong.

Even if we partner with Nelson and Ensoy, I can't dominate the map, the TT has a big disadvantage. The quantum CT has the advantage of covering the entire map; camping in the windows and halls with infinite bullets and long-range weapons, and cover everything with proximity grenades

Not even using invisible can move freely, since the players make excessive camp and it is practically impossible for an admin to use the slap to be so many campers.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, Zombie Man said:

From a player perspective, the Nuke map is bad. The players prefer a fresh map and not always the same maps, for that reason he proposed to change it to Vertigo or Blue. The blue map was one of the best additions to the map list.

Zombie has made a very good point, every player knows the keys around the same map, where to have great advantage and disadvantages, a fresh map every month or so would make the game more competitive..

@ MainlyCute  Please fix the CTF shop.. For example, you can only buy invisibility 3x per map, well that doesn't work.. I brought invisibility more than 3x for my information..  

1 hour ago, Tea said:

Zombie has made a very good point, every player knows the keys around the same map, where to have great advantage and disadvantages, a fresh map every month or so would make the game more competitive..

@ MainlyCute  Please fix the CTF shop.. For example, you can only buy invisibility 3x per map, well that doesn't work.. I brought invisibility more than 3x for my information..  

It's 3x per life, not map.

3 hours ago, N3l$0n- said:

It's 3x per life, not map.

That’s just dumb, I demand no recoil to not be timer!! Also I need my points back 

You know what would be a really good idea? A skin disguise for catching cheaters.. Typically everyone would know, the captain american or iron man is an administrators skin, a toggle to turn it on/off would be a good addition

okay since i dont know what map cycles ctf has had in the past month and a half ive just reverted it to the map cycle i made before xmas came, and had proven to be good for server population. 

Day Maps (01:00-08:59 NYC Time)

de_dust
de_inferno
de_train32
de_dust2002
cs_italy32
de_dust2_2006
de_winteraztec
de_dust2
fy_cluj_winter2
cs_assault_1337
de_dust2_1337
fy_snow_dew
cs_assault_upc
fy_new_pool_day2
cs_assault
fy_snow

Night Maps (09:00-00:59 NYC Time)

de_dust
de_inferno
de_westwood_big
de_train32
de_dust2002
cs_italy32
de_dust2_2006
de_inferno2010
de_winteraztec
de_dust2
de_avangard
fy_cluj_winter2
de_nuke_rarea
cs_assault_1337
de_dust2_1337
fy_snow_dew
cs_assault_upc
cs_crackhouse
fy_new_pool_day2
cs_assault

ffs i just wrote a poem about the map suggestions you all made and deleted it because i cant fucking type on a laptop so ill keep it short, the maps you all suggested are interesting, but they dont draw players as much as a dust2 remake, ive tried and tested a lot of maps and given them time, players just leave when its not a map they know. i might try incorporating some of the maps one by one and hope regulars get used to them, will see. I dont know exactly whats up with the frost nade as i dont fully remember what i had done as it was a long time ago, ill take a look soon and change it. as for auto balance, its not the problem, its sth else and i dont fucking know what it is. 

• Like 2

If players like the maps, we can just block the skywalk areas.  Let me see if I can put up some blocked areas first and stop the skywalking.  Otherwise we can remove them.

• Like 1