I don’t vouch!! People who can strafe good, and have good aim like dollar who’s good at the M3 it is impossible to kill them

27 minutes ago, Zombie Man said:

As the title indicates, my idea is to return to the M3 as a free weapon and remove the MP5.  

Please share your opinions. 

@ painhappy  @ Dollar  @ SoNic^!!!--->  @ Ensoy 009  @ N3l$0n-  @ Tea   @ Mc EL CaTaLoNi  @ Shady   @ [D]arkLord  @ Lord Chaos  @ Zest

Why was it changed in the first placed?

As long as I remember around 2014, Mp5 was already the main weapon in sG CTF.

With the M3 you can make a combination of jumps and parachutes and kill a player with one shot. Apart from that with that weapon it is easier to get points.

In exchange with the MP5 you have to stop and shoot. I would also like to ask them to add the skin of the weapon

Edited by Zombie Man

@ Zombie Man

Thank you for this idea.
But what is the desired benefit of this change or return m3
If we poll editing fans and players, they'd rather play with mp5.

Edited by Mc EL CaTaLoNi

18 minutes ago, Zombie Man said:

With the M3 you can make a combination of jumps and parachutes and kill a player with one shot. Apart from that with that weapon it is easier to get points.

In exchange with the MP5 you have to stop and shoot. I would also like to ask them to add the skin of the weapon

Sounds more like giving us bhopers advantage, with MP5 you have more chances to kill a bhoper.

My vouch is no,  AoG's CTF had the m3 but the server didn't had that much air acceleration and no parachute. Even without that, bhopers had a big advantage since dodging a shotgun is easier than hundreds of bullets.

There is a reason why the MP5 is there, it provides good knockback power to stop someone jumping when they hit the floor again.

This has to do with the previous CTF, maybe many of the current admins didn't play it. @ N3l$0n- , believe it or not, it is easier to kill a bhoper (joker, shady, dollar) with an M3 than with an MP5.

The bullets of the MP5 have much less damage, you have to shoot about 15 bullets in the chest to kill someone, unlike with the M3 it only takes 1 or 2 shots to kill someone. @ Mc EL CaTaLoNi

5 minutes ago, Zombie Man said:

This has to do with the previous CTF, maybe many of the current admins didn't play it. @ N3l$0n- , believe it or not, it is easier to kill a bhoper (joker, shady, dollar) with an M3 than with an MP5.

The bullets of the MP5 have much less damage, you have to shoot about 15 bullets in the chest to kill someone, unlike with the M3 it only takes 1 or 2 shots to kill someone. @ Mc EL CaTaLoNi

MP5's an all-rounder weapon, it's not the fastest nor the strongest but it has raw potential for both, and it's also easy to master. The M3 is just good for bhoppers and it has quite the steep learning curve, that's why most CTF servers switched to having MP5 as default circa 2015.

No vouch.

• Like 1

Please look at this demo compared to MP5 and M3.  After I started playing with that weapon, several players started using it.

After I started playing with that weapon, several players started using it.  In that little fragment I had a lot more fun than with the MP5

zombieman.dem

I appreciate your opinion, but not many CTF players today know how to use the M3 well, new players would have to get used to using a weapon that is not easy to use.
Players who have been playing for a while would take advantage of that and the mode would not be balanced.

Yes i wish return this M3 and Remove MP5 this gun so old and better  for some players 

Edited by JustWatch

I'm almost sure that players get used to the M3, apart from that it will be more fun.

Since they removed it, it's like CTF "lost its magic"

hace 18 horas, Zombie Man dijo:

I'm almost sure that players get used to the M3, apart from that it will be more fun.

Since they removed it, it's like CTF "lost its magic"

no doubt the players always got used to using new weapons and although many of them do not remember it, for the new ones it will be a very fun experience. I think.

@ Zombie Man In my personal experience using the m3 gives me much more speed than the mp5, besides that the players would not have options with someone who comes with a gigantic speed and with a single shot I end up with the player, even if he has 150 hp. :pepehmm: :pepecry:
As stated before, mp5 is the most balanced weapon for CTF. On my part I don't see why change that unless you want to die at my hands every moment ... :pepehappy:  :pepecorn:

Edited by Joker
  • Haha 2

Denied M3 on first round then first flying players like dollar runner the game recently happen in pool day 2 map he runed game with M3 players leave the game so no

1 hour ago, The Cocoman said:

Your personal experience is shit. Shotgun has 220 units per second speed while MP5 has 250.

Lmao! M3 is not a good addition to the main source of gum

I'll go with coco on this, M3 was quite fun to use but it gives a good advantage to the bhopers, personally I believe that it's easier to take down a speeding bhoper with M3 as a well placed shot can deal crazy damage but that requires a good practice on the other hand Mp5 provides a balanced approach to all kinds of players who can't bhop.

hace 46 minutos, wicho - el patron dijo:

M3 sucks like zombie man, anda a la tumba muerto

Tu calla noob solo matas a players AFK y de suerte 

M3 is a deadly weapon. 
Especially for players who are proficient in using successive bunny jumps...
By the way, I'm with the return of the m3 weapon.

@ Mc EL CaTaLoNi I no longer play for the top or point, now I only do it for fun.

If one day M3 returns, believe me I'll be the best hahaha again. Only view my gameme with the M3 jajajaja

• Like 1

hace 11 minutos, Zombie Man dijo:

@ Mc EL CaTaLoNi I no longer play for the top or point, now I only do it for fun.

If one day M3 returns, believe me I'll be the best hahaha again. Only view my gameme with the M3 jajajaja

@ Zombie Man Vos sos más manco que wicho con su cuchillo atras de un jugador y que no puede matarhahahaha

Edited by Joker
  • Haha 1

Callate hijo mio, si muestro todas mis habilidades y trucos te quedas corto. 

Ese wicho si que es malo en todos los servers