Sheep

Is this a legal place to be on fy_poolday?

Isn't glitch its just a kind of skywalk.

Edited by MainlyCute

31 minutes ago, MainlyCute said:

Isn't glitch its just a kind of skywalk.

No mainly our poolday map near pool u can go under the map i tried it on my self

U need to restrict that area 

That area is basically useless for any player that falls on it. Why the need to restrict it?

2 hours ago, The Cocoman said:

That area is basically useless for any player that falls on it. Why the need to restrict it?

Bcuz if someone falls then the player can't get out from that place without help of jetpack or help of slay there where

hace 27 minutos, [D]arkLord dijo:

Bcuz if someone falls then the player can't get out from that place without help of jetpack or help of slay there where

The only option is to use the jumps and commit suicide to reappear in the safe zone.

20 minutes ago, Joker said:

The only option is to use the jumps and commit suicide to reappear in the safe zone.

Agree jp n admins slay also usefull there why need to restrict those area 

So when they go below and I'm on, I usually ask them not to... or give them a little slap.  The issue isn't getting down there, it is when they shoot or use the jet pack missile down there.  Once there is an admin policing it, they usually stop.  I suppose we could just make it a big anti-camp meter place and the second you go down there you start losing health or something on those lines.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, painhappy said:

I suppose we could just make it a big anti-camp meter place and the second you go down there you start losing health or something on those lines.

Sounds good 

Ok, it has been added.  The floor of fy_poolday is now a kill zone.  If you drop down there, you will die and be notified that it is considered a cheater zone.  Seemed very effective in the last map rotation.  A few tried, but that was it and they never did it again.

Map was a fun play.

If you see other areas in maps that need blocking or whatnot, please let me know.

• Like 1