Godlike

Lucas or L.B.A is back!

Posted (edited)

Lucas or L.B.A returned to play!

Two days he's been playing. Analyzing his statistics, it seems that he lost the ability to give HS. From the 25th to the 27th only 64 HS. What would lead an "excellent" player to lose that ability in such a short time? Every day there were 200 to 300 HS !!
Remembering that it was through the use of aimbot that I was able to prove that he is a hacker. But anyone who uses aimbot is sure to use wallhack and at that point he disguises it very well.
So I ask the admins to pay a little more attention to him.
Most likely he will continue the aimbot with awp because it is only configured to hit a shot in the chest.
Ahh .. and please, he is using a steam account on him right now. VAC is not perfect!

For those who had doubts whether he was a hacker or not ...

image.thumb.png.e7fdf073c05af8688332d7de0ce11c85.png

Edited by Godlike

Posted (edited)

Well He just wanted to be smart by acquiring Steam and getting a new ID, I think the staff can verify if it is the same IP, although it is so stupid that it uses the same name, many people believe that Steam cannot use "Cheats" but YES They can, in the long time that I've been playing and visiting forums, I saw Steam with aimbots, wallhacks and more, silly guys who are so stupid to load the dirty screenshots hahahahaha, and a very controversial case of a guy who admits to having been using cheating for more than 5 years, and even then VAC did not detect him, he only admitted it to be arrogant and make fun of the mediocrity of that community.

@ Softness This kid in my opinion does not deserve a second chance, for his arrogance, maybe you do not understand why your native language is not Spanish, but this guy always made comments "I'm the best" "I'm bored playing with Pro players, they can't kill me" "I don't mind losing -25 points I will always be the first" absolute arroganace, but using shit cheats, now you can understand what I'm talking about just by looking at the name it registers " mmmm i am steam, excuses?" 

Edited by Jboy

Posted (edited)

i totally agree @ Jboy  , and hes from the same country hes the same guy but on a steam account now ! ill ban him on sight but thats why i pmed mainly cuz she can do it from the Web.

Edited by Softness

Posted (edited)

@ Softness

There is no second chance for this type of hackers.

Now, in this matter... He had big amount of times to correction himself but he failed. It implie that he is the same guy and ban evader would be the best gift for him. A hacker means  a hacker, steam or non-steam doesn't matter at all. 

Here only staff+ can take the final decision So, we have to wait for @ MainlyCute  @ Sheep .

Edited by D.K.

24 minutes ago, -=-=[SureBall]=-=- said:

@ Godlike  hes your teammate i was battle almost headshot all the time in dessert eagle .. its lucas   .. his a cheater right ?

No ! He was not playing with us . No today !

• Like 1

top 10 name has changed too; think he might be adriano09 on gameme rank. his score was around 7100 before