Softness

I noticed you can see who is specting you while your playing. I think we should take it off , if i want to spec a potential hacker they might be aware im specting them ! because they can see it.. anyway just an idea!

I know i can change my name but id probably have to change my picture too for him to not recognize..!

• Like 1
The Mighty Don't Kneel

They can't see people with a certain flag which every admin has so don't worry 

• Like 2
Sheep

Another suggestion or 2.

-make the amx commands usable  with in console , kinda annoying having to cycle through the on screen menu everytime (example typing amx_gag "sheep" "spam")

-Turn off team flash!

Lord Chaos

Invisibility is annoying at times but popular as well, people won't take it in a positive way if we tried to remove it.

Wilanoo
10 hours ago, The Mighty Don't Kneel said:

They can't see people with a certain flag which every admin has so don't worry 

nah we can see when admins spec us. for ex: bigt and softness. only one we cant see is Sheep.

The Mighty Don't Kneel

fixed team flash, removed invisibility, time for teleport has been changed to 1 min, changed names and skins of knifes, amx_last, amx_who etc also working now, amx_gag also but why would you want to write it when the menu system is automated. fixed the hud info for admins, nows the time to suggest stuff or bring up bugs, the server was never finished so shouldnt have been boosted in the first place, but since it is, will try to make it more playable asap

• Like 1