Tsukamoto

Legendary VIP Custom Theme Songs?

CTF: Should Legendary VIPs get custom theme songs?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. CTF: Should Legendary VIPs get custom theme songs?

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I wanted to get everyone thoughts on this and I know that VIPs currently get their names published on screen when they enter the server. But what about a custom theme/entrance song?

Strictly speaking only for Legendary VIPs since they are overpowered...why not also include an entrance theme when they come onto the servers, as to make the experience more epic? Hearing-wise, it would announce to all on the servers that a raid boss has appeared and noobs would react accordingly based on their skill level. The theme song would play for about 15-30 seconds upon entering as to not cause lag and I think it would be rare since not a lot of L-VIPs currently. But, I also think it would drive more players towards getting the L-VIP.

Example: I wanted to request this custom entrance song for myself : https://youtu.be/YP27VMJy_nE?t=50

I think this theme song matches perfectly with my current status on the server, which is being #1 in skill and basically owning everything in sight. Noobs already know what to expect when they see me come through with the yellow sniper rifle lol. But now, when noobs hear the song come on they will immediately know that an asspounding is imminent and will quickly become conditioned to connect these two thoughts together. Noobs will fall in line, either they will stack to be on my team, try to gang up on me all at once, or hide in spectate lol.

Noobs are already getting owned hard by me every time I am on the servers, but now, what about also giving them the foresight to know it's going to happen, before it even happens?

Overall, I think this would be freakin epic and another great add-on to your already perfect servers.

Regards

Tsukamoto

Edited by Tsukamoto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would like something like that ...i would go for more of a variety of skins first, then maybe something more like an entrance song. Given it sends you to skins list for ZP   for ctf and because of color relation to team ...only few skins are offered. As far as I know. 

I would get it , but would also like to pick a better skin. A lot of the skins can just add blue or red in various places on body or legs and it look good. Then with entrance song lol  Need a 3 sec  small sound clip for l vip headshot . Or knife kill. to keep the tune going in game. 

Same ........yes maybe...with the right skin lol........you need that right skin @ Tsukamoto  to match that personality> 

Skins are good, but I think the theme music is better/more important right now. For me, it would be:

1. theme song

2. CTF Item (Tsukamoto's Embrace)

3. Skins

ranking in order of priority

@ dog] I also think playing a sound clip after every kill is a bit excessive, but I am open to the idea of the theme song coming on again when I reach an unstoppable kill or godlike (15-20+ frags in a row without death or whatever that number may be)

It can probably be done.

We will discuss about it, and we will let you know our response.

• Like 3
  • Love 1