Suggestion For Rocket

WHO's YoUR FATHER NoW

WHO's YoUR FATHER NoW

As today i was playing i just got an idea for rocket use 

we can do one thing is we can add limitation on rocket use on a person, just for example if im using rocket and @ dog]  is on the map too but  in opposite team then i can use rocket against him only for couple time like 3-5 times only on him then when i reach that limit then no matter even if i do release rocket on him there will be no limit as i have reached the limit and if this thing is done with all the players on the game then rocket will be useless for that player on that map but yes other ppl can still use that rocket until they also reach on this limit and if everyone reach this limit rocket will be useless for everyone,

Here, we can even add a new feature tracker on kills like for how many times i have killed a particular person here we can even do a particular thing which can be more helpful for rocket this tracker on kill can only show you for rocket (in this option it will only show rocket weapon use nothing else) or for all weapon ( if for all weapon then we can add only number of kill) and we dont need to add any input button for this we can do like if i killed Dog at the same time on screen it will pop up 3 times or 5 times whatever  so in future players dont even complain that we having issue to keep a track and keep on lying on random thing  and wanting to remove this feature of  limitation on kills per player,  ill say if we just add this update on tracker on kills for all weapon will be much better players will also like it 

i think this limitation on kill per player on map with rocket will be good idea rather then limiting use of rocket per player on map as player wont complain that only VIP's can use and even after that player is killed they cant still use it and if there is already 1 rocket on map then whats will be the use of L-VIP if we cant even buy rocket (i dont really buy but some players do and they pay for VIP only for that) so we can even lose some player on purchasing L-VIP so that wont be really good idea. 

Another thing here we dont need to reduce the damage on rocket or reduce the radius or whatever coz they can only kill a player on map for few time then it will be useless for him, and we can keep very less players on limitation for rocket like 2-3 or maximum 5 times only per player thats what ill say as if we are keeping 5 and there are 12 players on map so 5-6 on a team then rocketmen will get easy 25-30 kills per map and if we keep a count of all players then we can see hella easy free kills only with rocket 360 kills if we keep count of 30 per player with 12 players on a Map and as the time when i login i have seen our server is almost full or we have strength of 26-28 ppls, here we count we get 840 kills per map 

@ Jader  @ Mr.happy^^  @ dog]  @ FaZio'  @ N3l$0n-

• Dislike 1

ThAnK yOu,

FaTHeR 

How will you implement this limit?  You gonna create the software mod to track kills on each player?  So the rocket is useless after a few kills.

They've already limited the buying of rocket to 1 per map which is not good.   So if I die and lose the rocket I can't buy it again.

And raised the price to 150 points.  What's the point of buying L-VIP if I can't even use some special features.

And they took out vengeance.  At this rate I won't be renewing my L-VIP.

Why are you so worried about the rocket anyways...

WHO's YoUR FATHER NoW

If the staff and back end ppls can do that we can add that tracker on players and I know it’s really difficult but management can work on it and make it possible. And I know that buying only 1 rocket is not really good but coz when I did purchase L-VIP for first time it was only for that and Deagle features 

it’s sorta nice thing as for now they did buying 1 rocket per map coz you be abusing L-Vip feature by purchasing rocket and using all the time and abusing other players 

Tho the idea I gave we can work on it and get it in system tho I’m just admin here but still I can help you guys with the updating this thing and getting into our system 

By the way will drop your thoughts on my idea ? 
if you don’t wanna talk I’ll just delete this post and never drop and suggest or recommendations anymore coz this 3time where I’m not getting any reply from staff, management, or from admins in past I made 2 thread from adding new maps and updating somethings on game and stuff 

ThAnK yOu,

FaTHeR 

• Leader

Seriously????

Ok.....

Now one player can kill a specific player only 10* times in a map circle using a specific weapon......

It's good?

*if anyone complain again we can reduce the limit.

🤔🤔🤔

• Like 3

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Regards

D.K.

You aren't the one who's doing the work.  So it's easy to tell staff and others to add a tracker.  What if a player leaves the server and rejoins?  

And what about maps like snow or awp maps where you can get 100 kills.   

I'm the only one using rocket anyways.  With all these changes I'm not gonna keep donating for VIP.  There's no point.   

Like i said why are you so concerned with the rocket, there's 7 other servers which don't have it.   The other special weapons for VIP no one uses, like Balrog3/7.  Why would anyone buy VIP then?

• Like 1

About the rocket weapon, I think there were already too many discussions about it.

My opinion is changes have just been defined, and we have to give some time to be able to analyze their effect.

• Like 3

I respond to the suggestion.

The mod you are mentioning is a very complex mod to create, if not to say impossible.

What we can do is add a limiter of 3 JP per team (like the awp in DD2). But, the vips will have the benefit of being able to buy it in an unlimited way. And in turn the price will go down a bit.

As for the rocket; no, it will not be changed for the reasons already mentioned in different threads of this same topic.

hace 9 horas, Bruce dijo:

At this rate I won't be renewing my L-VIP.

Avoid saying such comments, tell me or staff in a private message. 

• Like 3
  • FaZio' locked this topic

vengeance was removed because it was crashing the server. 

we have already restored the damages and radius of rocket launcher to compensate for the limit. 

we might be adding some new weapons for L-VIP soon. 

• Like 3