We got new CS:GO CTF Server! IP: 51.81.48.234:27715

About my renounce

I've decided to write a short post because many people ask me why I left my role as Co-SM.

In summary, I believe in freedom of expression, in promoting participation, in promoting and supporting new ideas that help improve the server. I also believe the players are the most important thing in this community.

I've had some differences, I've discussed them and finally I've decided to make the decision. When you join a place, there are rules of the game, but it is up to you to submit to them or not. I chose to follow my convictions. As simple as that.

Thank you all for your concern and good wishes for what is to come.

• Like 4
  • Staff
Mr.happy^^

I understand what you mean and although there are words that I could say to you at this moment to clarify some things, I am not going to do it.

but just so you know you did a good job, you have a serious and interesting ideology and some people should learn a thing or two from you, in general that's all I think about.

keep playing with us and if at any time you think that this time it would be a good idea to come back, do so immediately, you will be welcome to the Management or Admins panel at any time.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Monkey-D-Luffy-Quotes.jpg.2d20eb4402d6bb649df30ea531fc9c4d.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.png