Is the admin switching me to the other team or is it auto team balance?

Just wondering why I am getting switched so much?  Lowest score does not seem to be the factor at times and sometimes I  get switched several times in a game. To avoid that I have  just decided to drop from the game server every time I get team changed...Just checking to see, if an admin is doing it manually or not and if so, can they please stop it and move someone else?

• Like 1

it's probably the auto switch. Usually it switches the Top scorers to balance the game. 

if an admin switches your team, you get a HUD message

• Like 1

Okay thanks,  ...not too sure about being in the top scorers though...  will look for hud message notifications,  as I have seen before, and for other players being switched...

how does the auto team balance work?  I was just switched again and was like 8th out of 12 players in score.  I did not see the popup saying that I was switched.  Last night there was about 12 or so players switched, that the message saying they had been transferred ... I also was switched  once last night and I think that the HUD message said so.   As I cannot imagine anyone being able to play a match and being switched half way through the game, as often as I am.   Will report back in, if it continues to happen..  Does seem to be happening a little less often over the past few days...though still is an issue,.  Hard to make it through a game without being transferred.

Edited by earth

okay, will check that out thanks................................................I was mid game and mid scorer and just got manually switched just now.....again,...first map of the day.... 10 minutes into it..

17 hours ago, Xx_seba_xX said:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Edited by earth
On 10/28/2020 at 11:30 AM, Jader said:

it's probably the auto switch. Usually it switches the Top scorers to balance the game. 

if an admin switches your team, you get a HUD message

Got switched again, 2nd map of the day, was top scorer and got the hud message and asked who changed me in the game, and neither admin responded...this is 2nd time today, only played 2 maps... should I make a complaint?

Edited by earth

type /admins to check if there is an admin available in-game. if there are no admins, it's just auto balancing. if you were top scorer, most probably it's auto-balancing.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jader said:

type /admins to check if there is an admin available in-game. if there are no admins, it's just auto balancing. if you were top scorer, most probably it's auto-balancing.

okay,  pretty sure  [-> - == BZTK == - <-] was there and I thought Mercenario was an admin also, ...did not look to see if any others were there... 

There is no way to review what admin actions are on the server and what they do, i.e. switch players?

I saw the yellow text saying i had been transferred.

Now is this the auto team balance or is the manual admin change?

Like to make sure we are clear and got it right, that no message = auto balance

Also, when it pops up in purple that other players have  been transferred , ...is that player being auto team balanced or admin changed?

Edited by earth

if an admin transfers you, you will get an message with the admin name. admins can not transfer you without killing. if someone else killed you and then you get transferred, it's auto team balancer.

• Like 1
[sG] El Mercenario NCC

hi @ earth , if it was today yes i was there but no admin transfer you, that was auto balance , and many times i saw not only with you but with me to when they kill me the server do auto-balance and transfer me automatically some times.

So that is normal .

Edited by [EL] Mercenario
  • Like 1

okay, thanks Mercenario and Jader.   Seems like sometimes I see the yellow text say i was transferred and other times, do not see any message, just realize I am shooting at the wrong team and confusion sets in.😀

• Like 2

Well, first map of the day.....played about 5 minutes and was transferred, ...then about 60 seconds later, was transferred back.   Both times saw the  yellow text message.  Played on a few other CTF servers and no issues there.

[sG] El Mercenario NCC

i was in the server when you was there @ earth  and yes i saw he transferred you, that is strange because he transferred you not even in 60 second again, i will let the staff see that because maybe they know better about this.

@ dog]  @ Jader

• Like 1