We got new CS:GO CTF Server! IP: 51.81.48.234:27715

Knife Vip

First they wanted to take away rocket and now thor knife?  There is a limit of 4 per life, it is not unlimited.  I am not even using rocket much now so what is there to complain about?  

You need to have some VIP fun mods otherwise there's no point in getting it.  If you had to pay to be an admin you wouldn't be saying as much.

All SG servers require money for upkeeping and boost.  Reality is most of the players are playing on SG for free, admins included.  I enjoy supporting by buying VIP to have some fun mods to play with.

Remember It's just a game.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Staff

thank you for reporting.

it is not a problem for anyone to use any or all of the items offered for all or for vip.

We will always check all items for balance and fair game play.

regeneration health is limited per map per player so it can not be abused. 

God mode is the same thing , limited per map per player and has time limit for each time used .

they can not nerf these items and have limited use per map.

using the combo of jet pack and other items and vip items is ok and part of ctf game play.

We thank you for bringing to our attention any issues in ctf with shop items and vip items.

thunder knife is limited per life per player .

We will take a look and make adjustments where needed .

give thanks......ya Check!

• Like 2
  • Staff

Damage has been adjusted from 80 to 50 on the thunder .

Thunder  damage is set at 50.

Limit is set to 4 per life.

Damage was over powering and should not kill every time .

It will still be effective and still good thunder. Will not hurt the thunder power.

Will still make the kill most the time. 

IF you don't have vip you should think about donating and supporting sG servers and see what all the fuss is about!

VIP is fun and truely awesome!

You guys are missing out. 

Join the vip club today and have THUNDER POWER !

• Like 3
Ensoy 009
hace 8 horas, Bruce dijo:

First they wanted to take away rocket and now thor knife?  There is a limit of 4 per life, it is not unlimited.  I am not even using rocket much now so what is there to complain about?  

You need to have some VIP fun mods otherwise there's no point in getting it.  If you had to pay to be an admin you wouldn't be saying as much.

All SG servers require money for upkeeping and boost.  Reality is most of the players are playing on SG for free, admins included.  I enjoy supporting by buying VIP to have some fun mods to play with.

Remember It's just a game.

At no time did I say that they would remove it, I only said that I put a time limit because it is very annoying to buy all your things and that you die with one shot with that knife, also I only made the clarification that with God mode and that knife was very very difficult play since killing in a single blow when reviving having immunity is something annoying for everyone, I am not one of those who ask to put or remove items I do not care, but that knife is too cheated and for someone who only uses it to killing like this is also annoying for me and other people

• Like 1
  • dog] locked this topic