CTF Weapon Challenge

dog]

• Owner

Have some good #'s to beat guys.....i will match you on scouts @ Ensoy 009 jkhajhajhjahja 

• Like 4

The problem is not the problem, the problem is your ATTITUDE towards the problem.

- Cpt jack Sparro w-

• Owner

• Like 2

The problem is not the problem, the problem is your ATTITUDE towards the problem.

- Cpt jack Sparro w-

Ensoy 009

I want to transfer my vip to this player

[sG] Gabo :3 *YO* Steam: 0:0:1197255967

thanks

• Like 4

teru.gif.ed9e465d78cfe7283fdcc6433904d64e.gif

• Owner

@ Ensoy 009  that is kind of you!

VIp added to [sG] Gabo :3 *YO* 's  account 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

- Cpt jack Sparro w-

Ensoy 009

Because the person who gave it to him has been banned, I want to give it to the first person who responds with his steam id and his name, sorry for the inconvenience, I did not realize that he had been banned or that he was a hacker

please forgive and thank you

The first one that responds takes my 2 weeks of legendary vip, Steam id (it does not matter if they are steam or not, just put status on console and copy the line of numbers that comes out in their name) and also their nickname in the game

• Like 5
  • Angry 1

teru.gif.ed9e465d78cfe7283fdcc6433904d64e.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.