Sometimes, when I enter the server, I can't send messages through normal chat.

It doesn't happen too often. It is actually so sporadic it hadn't happened for months until yesterday. I can type, but when I hit enter I get nothing. The message doesn't appear, nobody can read it, and it seems it isn't even sent to the server, because it doesn't count when I answer the math question.

The problem got solved shortly after it began, but I want someone to check if there's anything that could be causing it, because who knows if any other player is going through the same thing.

This only happens when writing normal messages (you know, using the T key). AMX commands like _chat, _psay, _csay, and _tsay don't have any problem whatsoever.

@AndSalx man it start happening for me too actually it happend to me yesterday and i wasen't able to chat for like a 2 hours until it got fixed by itself 

and when i just joined the server recently now i have found that i have the same problem it's just very annoying but like wicho said it get fixed by it self and that's true it's just sometimes it may make problems because when players talk to you for help and you can't answer them back that's a real deal 

well let's hope it's get fixed in future....

@AndSalx I have experienced this bug and it got fixed after i restart my computer..Further @Vainglorious Can help you out.

Edited by Pyro