IPHONE 6GS!!!

got gagged + cant use commands

So i got gagged first time because i asked admin ''Grimm'' on ZP if could make mode round, he refused and i was ok, until he started saying he was tired of everyone asking for mode rounds, and i repeated just for fun 3 or 4 times and STOPPED ''ADMIN MODE PLS'' or something like this. Then he gagged me for 5min, and i couldnt use commands that are important and i was kind of angry. Past those 5min, i started asking admin why he did that or something, and after a while he gagged me again permantly and now i cant use my important commands. Can someone fix and take off this? I usually play at ZP, for years i play ZP and i am always respectfull and kind and fair and legal, never got banned for bad behaviour or this things, cause im not that type of person. Until it comes and easily tilted admin like ''sG | Grimsky''. 

Thanks for your attention,

IPHONE 6GS!!!

Guest Grimm

Its me sG | Grimm, Iphone I gagged you because you copy and pasted into chat 5 times saying "GRIMM ADMIN MODE PLEASE" over and over 5 times, it got very annoying, i also messaged you saying "stop spamming or i will gag you"