Guest AndSalx

Isn't this glitching?

Guest AndSalx

About two weeks ago I got infected by this guy "DUCK" in this way. I've seen other players doing the same, entering blue walls from outside thanks to the speed they get.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a way of glitching? Why is this allowed? I've shared this doubt with other admins but I need a more convincing reason than "Everyone does it".

That's a ban for glitching map, it's taking adventage from the map and thats something you can't do. Ban him for 30 min

if you're going to consider this as a map glitching and as a forbidden rule since many players take advantage of it really many players including admins...

it must be added to zp rules so people knew about it

@wicho - el patron i think you must add this to zp rules since it's forbidden from now on....

Well in theory its a glitch, the problem is that they reach a high speed with the booster that exceeds the push of the blue window, I am going to update the push speed of the map, my question is if the same happens in all the maps that have this blue window with push?

Edited by wicho - el patron

That can be done in anymap with that kind of window, if you get the enough speed you can get thru of that window. That's a reason to ban someone for glitching map. 

actually it can be fixed like @wicho - el patron said if we increased the speed of push to high high number and we dicreased the converyor speed to a small number the problem should be fixed and zombies will no more be longer to get through the map

also @wicho - el patron there is like 5 maps where zombies can do this trick...

Flying and gaining speed is very common in expert players with fps and experience, some of which we can do are keruz, danger, krunked, dolphins, nills and me. This is not new even in other servers the same happens, I really do not think it is a reason to ban since it does not even need to use any speed ramp you only choose the bionic zombie or any other less with the bulk with that never saw I do it . You use 300 fps + and you will gain speed through the flight. Even the impulse of the nemesis can pass the windows in certain places and I do not think that by using its ability as a neme it is forbidden to analyze it well and see that it is the best.

2 minutes ago, Anakin said:

Flying and gaining speed is very common in expert players with fps and experience, some of which we can do are keruz, danger, krunked, dolphins, nills and me. This is not new even in other servers the same happens, I really do not think it is a reason to ban since it does not even need to use any speed ramp you only choose the bionic zombie or any other less with the bulk with that never saw I do it . You use 300 fps + and you will gain speed through the flight. Even the impulse of the nemesis can pass the windows in certain places and I do not think that by using its ability as a neme it is forbidden to analyze it well and see that it is the best.

Glitching map is not allowed, that window it's ther for some reason, scape no join. It's a reason to ban.

The solution would be that wicho increase the thrust of the window but in contrast the humans when using it braid more escape speed helping them in gstrafing.

Lol are you guys going to do that lol it will be not nice there will be no fun in the dust map then

No matter what you do, increasing speed of push it seems to dont be working since these kind of players are using like 500+fps can fly like superman they can infect the whole server with those fps, make our players rage etc. Rules about glitching/bugs is already on rules so if these players are doing this warn them, if they are repeating it you can proccess to ban him

Considering they can increase it more by using /fps gaining a huge speed

Edited by Nymph
  • Like 1

@Anakin it's not a matter of expert players and high fps players lol everybody do this trick i have seen many low fps players do that and also without the converyor zombies would never get through the blue walls even for the situation of nemesis using leap that's still hard af.

(I really do not think it is a reason to ban) you're wrong dude the blue windows are made only for humans so they can escape from it not made for zombies so they can get through it (this means that the zombies are using a glitch as their advantage so they can eazily infect kill humans) 

anyway @Nymph trust me man it's not about high fps at all if we just dicreased the speed of converyor and increased the speed of push they can't get through walls again 

if none of this works then we will go for ultimate solution wich is making the push more thick by like extra +6cm then they would never ever get through wall but only in dreams

@wicho - el patrondescion is yours